Hello my name is Mary.I recently visited an auto shop and was horribly disrespected by all staff.

I only needed help with finding material. When I walked in I was terribly overwhelmed by very distasteful employees, as well as an extremely rancid odor. I can remember asking for help with finding vehicular accessories, and being told to wait and was completely ignored for several minutes. After waiting for about 45 minutes I was told to leave for no reason at all.

I am an elderly citizen over the age of 75 and have never been so appalled in my life.I would not recommend this foul place of business to my worst enemy.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of vehicle accesories from Alba Auto Supply. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Alba Auto Supply to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Autozone. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Alba Auto Supply for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

The exact same thing happened to me!I was totally disrespected, especially by a woman with short blonde hair.

I cannot remember her name but I will never forget her intimidating face.

She spoke with a very sarcastic and snobby tone of voice, constantly rolled her eyes and sighed at every question I asked.The treatment made me feel as though I did not have the right to be in the shop as a paying customer!